Thursday, November 29, 2012

Bell Ringer! Nov. 28, 2012

    Powerball is all the talk and with tonights drawing  millions have already been spent in tickets from many vrious places including the US, District of Columbia, and the Virgin Islands. The powerball amount is up to an unbelievable 500 million, the highest its ever been...ever! Sales officials are expecting a great increase in customers today as the drawing is tonight. Although the odds of winning the powerball are about 1 in 175 million, many people are still shelling out their 2$ and plus for as many powerball tickets as they can get.

If I won the powerball I would FIRST buy a house, a nice house...a reallly nice house that would sufice for me and a couple others if needed. I would use a lot of it for college expenses and make sure college would be paid for before I even started going. I would buy a car, something nice but practical still and do a lot of traveling. I would buy a few vacation houses and just switch all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment