Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Catch up! Bell Ringer Jan. 14, 2013

The NRA has been coming up with reasons as to why Congress will not pass weapons ban. Vice president Biden has been working extremely hard talking to and meeting with anyone who could potentially have a say in this. I can't see weapons ever being completely banned, because that's completely unconstitutional; it would go against the second amendment. However, I do see where adjustments need to be made within the system to better secure who has a weapon (if possible) and make sure certain guns that are deemed unnecessary are kept out of as many negative hands as possible. The intentions of a ban is a good thing, but I can't really see it working as it should, meaning I can't see only some guns being banned..people would get upset and offended even over that. I can see how Congress is in a tough position.

No comments:

Post a Comment