Monday, February 25, 2013

Bell Ringer! Feb. 22, 2013 2

So, West Virginia is in the top ten most depressing states, I can see it. Like the article read, I do think a lot of the reasoning is due to the lack of resources to treat any form of depression. I'm thinking that even if the resources were more popular, people here wouldn't be able to afford it anyway. I will say that I personally don't see/witness/hear of a lot of people being depressed..like diagnosed by a doctor depressed, maybe it's more popular in the middle-aged group. Whatever the reasoning, I think it's kind of sad that a lot of people here are depressed, I don't think it's depressing here, at least not physically. If you're looking at it from a more "material" point of view, then yes I'd say it was, because of the lack of jobs, money, etc. Then the other side of me thinks, if you want that stuff, then leave and go get it; it just depends on what you like and are happy with.

No comments:

Post a Comment