Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Bell Ringer! Oct. 12, 2012

The vice Presidential debate is what everyone is talking about and unfortunately i did not watch it. I've heard a lot about it and read about it though. I've heard everything from Vice President Biden won to it was a neck and neck draw; it's hard to decide what to believe. I do however think that both the Vice President and Ryan did a fantastic job when it came to making their candidate proud; I believe both were satisfied with the results. it has been said a lot that Ryan interrupted Biden a lot, but who's to say Biden never interrupted Ryan..I think you should do whatever it takes to get your point across, it shows how serious and passionate about it you are. I'm going to think that it was a pretty close draw.

No comments:

Post a Comment