Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Bell Ringer(S)! Oct. 3, 2012

Link 1- Pa Voter ID:

It is now being said that in states like Pa, it is becoming necessary that if you want to vote in election time you must have a photo ID present. It is being made to have a photo ID for better proof of who you are. A voters card is not all you need anymore in Pennsylvania. Maybe this will become more common throughout the US as time goes on, but for right now I don't think they should make it permanent because its never had to be this way, it will prove to be better or worse.


Link 2- Names telling what party:

Clues in your name are being said to have a big effect on what political party you're for, says Chris Wilson, reporter. Multiple numbers of clues in your name tell your party, what group of people you support, possible the amount estimate of money you donate, etc. My name, however, was not anywhere near that list, so I had to go with my middle name, Marie, and it said that name was more affiliated with the democratic party. I'm not sure if I believe the name thing, but I do believe that the way you're raised has a great affect on your political choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment